Good vibes needed laminintis update post 15

I found a short free school each day very helpful - a brief walk and trot on Both reins - that combined with the gravel path to the school showed me how comfy she was.

Sadly farrier can't get down until Friday. Slightly worried as soxs pulses are quite strong at the moment. They haven't been this strong all week or all last week. Hopefully going to speak to matt tomorrow.

Oh. I was meant to update this. Slightly worried about sox. Yesterday morning when I brought him in his pulses were strong however his feet were cold. He had to wear bandages yesterday in stead of his boots. So last night I left them around 5 mind before feeling his pulses. His hooves were warm and his pulses were stronger then the morning pulses. Though it was warm not really sunny as such but warm .

I didn't going to ring him tomorrow. Farrier is coming Friday. I aren't sure if it was due to the bandages and hot weather. They had come down this morning

I'm sorry but I'd be looking for another farrier. I think every farrier I know would manage to squeeze you in somehow with symptoms like that & knowing he's on steroids.

So tell him, how can he make a fair assessment of how urgently Sox needs seeing if you don't tell him everything? Pulses on hard ground are a cause for concern, but pulses in a horse on steroids are a potential emergency.

I am going to tell him. I wasn't able to tell him when it first started as he was away. I got the vet down when soxs pulses were bounding and he was stabled and my vet said he hadn't had lami

newrider.com