Good vibes needed; Coquette colicked

Keket

Jan 26, 2004
After a great lesson today, RI called me a few hours later to tell me that Coquette colicked. They walked her around, and she's eating, but she hasn't had a bowel movement since before 1:00 today (it was 7:45 when RI called).

Good vibes needed, guys. RI told me she'd keep me updated. I'll keep you guys updated.

Aw, sorry to hear that, sending you tons and tons of NRider good vibes. You have my sympathy, our Joe colicked last Nov, it was very distressing, but he pulled through. Take care and keep us informed.

Was talking to RI before I went to bed last night and Coquette still hadn't had a bowel movement (at least ten hours since her last one), but she ate her short feed, and was eating her hay and drinking her water. No news yet this morning though... I'm stopping by the yard later tonight.

((((((((good vibes))))))))) we have one in equine hospital at the moment with colic which has now eased but has left him with hernia

Was to see her today and she's back to normal again, doing just fine. :) Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

newrider.com