"Good to hot shoe and......"???

Don't see an issue myself. I know a number of people that use a low powered pressure washer, it's massaging... this is coming from someone that Rarely bathes her ponies!

I used to be at a yard that had a firehose for bathing & a lot of the horses loved it! You did have to be sensible as it was very powerful - on full setting I actually couldn't hold it & you wouldn't point that at anyone or anything - but on low settings it was brilliant. I took hardly any time to completely rinse out shampoo, so good for fidgets, & in the summer there was more than one horse that would stand with eyes nearly shut leaning into the water. Interestingly some would happily be hosed with the firehose but not a normal one - maybe the higher pressure water tickled less?

I know a lot of people who jet. Wouldn't use it on my icicle
Ponys legs but on the big gypsy cobs it's quite common. Gets the mud right out and on there body they all seemed to love it. Like a deep massage I guess!

I can see the benefits of a gentle pressure wash, actually... especially having two with feathers... but it's just when you see it written like that, it does make you react a bit :giggle:

Yup my guys dont mind being pressure washed and get rid of soap fabulously especially when winter bathing for shows!! :D

So long as you don;t set the nozzle of the washer too sharp loads of folk pressure wash horses and cattle for shows.

They jet wash them before they go to the abbatoire, you get massive fines for sending grubby coos for meat.

What is the meat like with that cross?
We have a huge old one. Was the tripe freezer but when when the big coo went rogue we needed a freezer promptly.
28 days matured. Piffle. Was done for a good bit longer, melt in the mouth stuff.
Off freezer shopping in the sales as OH is going deer stalking soon.

newrider.com