Good news on Charlie!

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
I woke up this morning to a message from the lady who bought him, sending me a picture of him and saying that she had a wobble a few months ago and put him up for sale, but every time someone came to see him she found herself putting them off and realised she didn't want him to go. He's doing very well now, she says, and she's invited me to go and visit him.

She sent me a picture, he has grown! I had forgotten how beautiful he is.

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 08.59.42.png

I am so glad, I was worrying about him being passed around.

I think with any new horse it's easy to go through a "what have I done?" stage and it sounds like that's all it was. I'm so glad she's keeping him, an it was kind of her to get in touch and let you know. Do you think you will go and visit?

I think with any new horse it's easy to go through a "what have I done?" stage and it sounds like that's all it was. I'm so glad she's keeping him, an it was kind of her to get in touch and let you know. Do you think you will go and visit?
Yes I will, I'd like to go next week. She called me today just as she brought Archie (Charlie) home from a walk and it sounded as if he was just like himself! It would be lovely to see him again.

newrider.com