Going to view a horse

x.Moomoo.x

Apr 28, 2009
South West
Well as you know my loan of Wren is ending after Christmas because of several reasons. Mainly because i go up there in the evenings, poo pick a field for 2 big horses, muck out, feed, water and go home. I want to pay for a horse i can ride, spend more time with, whereas i'm paying to just do the chores. I hadn't minded as it helps my friend out, but i don't have money to throw away.

So anyway, going to view a horse near me soon, 14.2hh Friesian x Welsh D gelding who apparently could be ridden by a novice but would prefer not to have a novice! has a lovely temperament etc. Not sure what i can do with him yet as need to find that out, but will keep you guys informed with everything :D just wanted to let you know :eek:

Ohhh he sounds lovely!! Is it a horse for sale or for loan?? I have been weighing up buying one instead of sharing but I couldn't find the money or the time at the moment really. I'd love to have one that sounds like that though!

I agree with daisy roots lovely combination, sounds like a nice bot too which is always good, let us know how you get on. It's always tough when you feel like your letting friends down but I did it and got TONS more out of the next share I had!

x

newrider.com