Ginger wants to share with pics

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Well mummy moved Chanter and I just over 2 months ago. I have to say I was not that impressed the new field was really small but we were still together the new living accommodation was very nice, good views airy and the neighbors seemed and OK bunch.

Having been allowed to settle in we told mum that we wanted to go out and see the sights. It was a little scary at first because some dogs ran out barking and scared me but Chanter was amazing and just walked straight past he is so brave:happy:

As the winter came very quickly mum brought us in earlier than normal something about saving the field! no idea what that is about but we get sooo much hay so it is OK but I know mum worries about Chanter being in because he has poorly hocks.

Any way now it is dark at night we are doing lots in the school which is OK I like the jumping but I know mummy is still worried I have said I am sorry that she fell off last time and hurt herself it really was not my fault.

Dad has been out most Sunday's with mum riding Chanter and we go for miles and miles it has been amazing he is like a pony again running everywhere and trying to keep up with me which will never happen but mum likes to see him so happy.:biggrin:

Mum takes me out on my own and we have so much fun but then sometimes I go with other horses and we go for miles and miles we get to canter really fast and sometimes mum lets me gallop a bit. She knows I am really fast and I know she wants to go faster but is still a little nervous so we are working up to it.

Anyway that's us for now, I hear that next year I have to start doing the dancing thing again that mum likes but I also heard her talking about a pony camp and jumping stuff I can't wait.

Here are some pics of today, I went really fast up a massive hill I could tell mum was smiling the whole time.:biggrin:

We do like our new home.

Ginger thanks for sharing that with us and I must say you are a very talented horse taking photos etc :biggrin:

I am very impressed Ginger that you are taking everything in your stride, and as you are clearly a very impressive racehorse, I think you are doing exceptionally well being a very brave hack and seeing and doing different things.

And how exciting, a camp, but I am sure you will be super calm and a very good boy.

That's wonderful to hear Ginger. Please tell your mum that I rode a really fast horse up a big hill recently and it was a complete blast, so I say that when you are galloping up hill you should go as fast as you can!

Thanks everyone.

The taking pictures is hard with my hoofs but mum helps if I ask nicely.

Camp will be fab if mother does not panic.

Anyway she has left me looking stupid the clippers broke tonight half way through my hair cut I could tell she was really made and I look stupid. Not happy at all.

newrider.com