Gimp, have you been naughty or nice?

I accidently bought a ride and drive black cob mare.. with a lovely tash! 10yr old, safe as house all round fun lady. I had enquired about a carriage for sale, thinking I could modify it for my little shetland..... 24hrs later I have this included to. The lady is moving house far away and had been let down last minute on the sale as the idiot who was buying her didnt realise his shetland was a stallion ( I kid you not!) anyhow she is glad she didnt go there after all !...

So I call her about the carriage we agreed a bargain price of £200 for the carriage, Zilco harness & driving whip.. before I knew it I saw the coblet she desperately needed a home for.. an absolute poppet bombproof with perfect manners, dosent bat an eyelid at anything nd loves her driving. JUST my cup of tea.. I chatted to my YO where my little shetland is and told her to tell me she had no more room for anymore horses. I really do blame her, she has made space for her... so I accidentally bought her.. WASNT my fault it was WALLYS.

Last edited:
It was all a bit of a blur, but I did have to stop the merry go round and think seriously for a moment and think very darn well carefully. My back is just about recovered now, but I had been feeling not great for a while. Wally has been very good to me on my bad days these last few months with the little one but I had to make sure I could cope with a second. They are my responsibility I can hardly expect to get a 2nd equine and expect anyone else to have to care for it.

Bizarrely I have a suspected Gluten intolerance, since cutting out Gluten I have never felt so energized, is brilliant !! BUT I had to contemplate about my health.. BUT I fell 99.9% better and with the new energy levels and with the very naughty Wally not giving me the correct answer when I tentatively probed her about possible space for 2nd I thought..........................

Bugger it !!!!

BUT and last but... it is defo WALLYS FAULT !!!!

All my fault eh? All I did was mention what a lovely Tandem she and Harvey would make........you have wanted to get back carriage driving for a long time. My driving ponies are now kids ponies who are loved and indisposed. So now you have a driving pony you can drive out....and something your daughter can grow into.

newrider.com