GFS Pro Event

We have one, it is quite old now (~7years) and my daughter loved it. Sadly we discovered recently that it is not wide enough for our mare so they have had to stop using it.

Fantastic saddle - if you find it comfy. I sadly didn't! Paul had one for Ingrid, had it fitted to her and him - he's a tall beanpole with a skinny bum, I am tall with an ample bum!! My bum felt horribly uncomfortable in this saddle, but Paul loved it. It really was a lovely saddle though....with a seat-saver on for me! ;) We sold it recently to the people who bought our stallion! It fitted him too, like it was made for him, so he is wearing it now. :) Only sold it 'cos we needed the money in a hurry. Ingrid is been demoted to the Wintec! ;)

Thanks for your views guys - we have purchased it in black. Excited to receive it, has been ordered so should be with us by middle of next week. Shall update with photos!

Loved mine - was gutted that my horse grew out of it - so comfy and nice leather to clean.

PS I did sell it eventually - on ebay - for less than my second hand saddle company synthetic cost:rolleyes: - typical! I suppose that is because the SC is adjustable, and my horse is comfortable in it, but I still miss my lovely GFS.....

newrider.com