Getting it right with Izzy - have to tell someone

tiga

Oct 29, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex
Bit of a pointless post but::):):):)

I got up to the yard yesterday and was talking to the YM. She said 'I was singing your praises today. You've done a great job with Izzy. He was so bargy and rude and now really listens and is polite.' I was so chuffed - I'm the novice on the yard.

He used to barge out if you weren't paying attention and yesterday the YM was taking him out and he waited in his stable quietly, put his nose in his head collar. She opened the stable door and went to get his rug. He followed her out and she turned round and said 'Back' and he went right back to the back of the stable and waited for her. I am so proud of him.:D:D

I really glad that they think I'm doing the right things with him.:D

Just had to tell someone who understands. Told the guys in the office and they just didn't get it!;)

If you're not grinning like a chesire cat then there's something wrong with you!! Well done you and well done Izzy for being so good. Sometimes it takes someone on the outside to notice the improvements, and this isn't a pointless thread, very inspirational in my opinion. Thankyou Tiga!!

Not pointless at all, I think you deserve to give yourself a big pat on the back! That's fabulous, well done! So often, people just want to criticise (I'm about to post a thread on it), and it's great when someone gives you a bit of praise, that you clearly deserve!

newrider.com