Getting better all the time

Snowyboy

Jun 6, 2007
Sunny South Wales
as the words of the song say!

Littly had her first go at 65 and 75cm classes a couple of weeks ago

Having a lot of fun at home

Giving dressage a good go

and we are intending to stop the small jumping classes after Easter - she is in points series and pony can be nawty with fillers at times so that restricts her height - the fillers not the height :rolleyes:

bit of an improvement anyway!!!

eljump29.jpg

eljump291.jpg

eljump292.jpg

eljumpspread.jpg

and this was the monkey in dressage yesterday - sending the judge a kiss - not sure she was so impressed :rolleyes:

midikiss.jpg

talk about mawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

and she chose her outfit in the home pics - she thinks she looks lurvly :p

hmmm, not seen the dressage sheet yet but I am guessing it will say - resistant at halt rather than seeing it for what it was - a big smacker - mawwwwww to the judge :p

he really has puckered up!

she's 8 - just and has been riding 2.5 years now - she had a real lead rein pony to start with - a bomb could off under him!

Then there were screams of horror when we changed him for this pony - but in under 2 years he's done a lot for her - he is worth his weight in gold that boy

She worships him :)

she's 8 - just and has been riding 2.5 years now - she had a real lead rein pony to start with - a bomb could off under him!

Then there were screams of horror when we changed him for this pony - but in under 2 years he's done a lot for her - he is worth his weight in gold that boy

She worships him :)

Fantastic! I love her facial expressions in the pictures! She looks like a character (of which i have 3 at home!) Pony looks like a real character too. Love his big kiss to the judge:D:p

I can't look at that last pic without giggling still - I know I am being shallow but its just creasing me up every time - I am going to get it printed off - and put it up in the loo on te door - to make people smile as they go!

I've got her dressage sheet and judges comments on the halt are 6 Good to trot, Straight. Nice Halt :eek::rolleyes: Clearly she liked the kiss as well!!!! I was expecting a 4 and resistant at halt :confused: Clearly she loved his mawwwwwwww :rolleyes:

newrider.com