General all round supplement.

Ace87

Quitus & Strike
Aug 8, 2007
Bedfordshire
Can anyone recommend one? I have used the NAF one (can't remember what it's called having a blonde moment) in the past and would like to put Queeeetus on one and ask for your respected advice :D

I don't mind, a liquid, powder etc something I can stick in his food - he is a gannet so eats everything - unless it's minty he's not keen on mint!

i used super codlivine - she looked v good on it... BUT does it have biotin in it?! i'm thinking not and i'm thinking that's why i changed...
changed to norvite for scottish soil and love that :D (no use for you thoguh i'm afraid :p)

i use pink powder for Jen, and Jasper gets baileys stud balancer.

If i can get the weight off Jen and keep it off they will both go onto lo-cal when Jasp is older

Couple more please peoples, So far,

Selenivite 1
NAF General 3
Bailey's Lo Cal 3
Pink Powder 3
Benevit Advance 3
Super Codlivine 3

:D

I'm either a pink powder or bailey's lo cal balancer girl.
Likewise - theyr'e both fantastic!

Pink Powder won't make your horse gain weight, it'll just encourage his digestive system to utilise the nutrients in his diet as efficiently a possible so that he gets the very best out of his feed.

Global herbs Gobalvite is also fantastic if you'd prefer a dry supplement.

x

I am using half rations of Pink Powder at the moment as it has a probiotic as well which seems to help stave off the loose poos when the spring grass comes in.

I have also used and liked Equivite, my mare liked this, but spurned Benevite.

Top Spec balancer is also very good, but I only feed at half rations for my good doers or they turn into hippos. :D

newrider.com