FURIOUS!

Wally

Apr 16, 2000
Went out with Freyja this afternoon, (got soaked) Came back via one of my parks, do you remember my telling you about the silly woman who used to chuck all her rubbish over my wall? When challenged and asked not to she told me she thought it was Waste land! erm, no it's my hay park. Anyway, walking back today I came across a huge pile of grass cuttings. :( :( :(

For goodness sake what's wrong with her? Had I had horses in there, as I do sometimes, but not all the time as it's my hay park I coud well have had vets bills at best, dead horses at worst. Friend lost her horse due to someone chucking a load of grass clippings over the fence. :( :(

Had I not had a bird on the glove I'd have chucked it back there and then

Omg! I would be livid too!
Back at our old place I had a series of items dumped on my back field. Everything ranging from old sweeping brushes to cement pieces and grass cuttings. I was so angry I chucked it all back - but they still carried on! In the end I had to take the neighbour to task and he replied by saying he thought he owned six feet of it! Wtf????!!!!!! He was just either plain bonkers or doing it to wind me up:mad:

Omg! I would be livid too!
Back at our old place I had a series of items dumped on my back field. Everything ranging from old sweeping brushes to cement pieces and grass cuttings. I was so angry I chucked it all back - but they still carried on! In the end I had to take the neighbour to task and he replied by saying he thought he owned six feet of it! Wtf????!!!!!! He was just either plain bonkers or doing it to wind me up:mad:
She sent the Laird round once, (I am an owner occupier and have nothing to do with the laird) to ask me if I would give her a 3rd of an acre of the park to make her garden bigger as I never use it!

She sent the Laird round once, (I am an owner occupier and have nothing to do with the laird) to ask me if I would give her a 3rd of an acre of the park to make her garden bigger as I never use it!

Honestly, I think just because folk think you don't "do" something with every last inch of land then it's fair game for them to either extend their garden or dump!

One of my neighbours has trimmed there hedges recently and lots of branches have landed in my paddock. It has to be there's as there are no trees in the field. It's funny when they first moved in they asked if they could go into the paddock to clear up the mess when they hedge cut. We did give them permission being neighbourly. The last two years though they have just cut it and conveniently some stuff has landed in the field. I'm going to clear it all up soon. But I can promise you the next lot that gets comes over is going back.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com