Funny morning

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
I had a really uplifting morning today in a funny odd way.

My ex landowner trains race horses, we have such a laugh! Just random really but I went round to hers this morning, her and her sister live separate in two massive bungalows on a farm. They are both lovely but don't get on, (so economics go out the window as both insist on living alone) its so funny when the three of us get together. We are like three Witches round a Cauldron (the aga, what is heating? lol). We have such a laugh and this morning we all decided to dye our hair purple to match my Hunter Balmoral boot trimmings that the sister gave me. We are quite bonkers. All this was disrupted by a warm blood colt trying to get into the (most expensive) mares field. So funny, the joys of horse ownership uh :wink:

Yer, they started talking about the girl up the road who had done it, and what a lovely colour it was. I was trying to get the drift:giggle: I said mine wouldn't go that colour cos I am too dark haired but they where not convinced. So funny, what a laugh, I would have not liked to see my husband face if I came home with purple hair lol. I love them:smile:

newrider.com