from rodeo lesson student.. my diary goes on, please read and tell what do you think

lindiak007

Jul 7, 2007
New York,USA
well, for those you remember my thread about rodeo lessons;-)

after my lesson on wednesday, when I fall from the horse (really stupid fall it was), my back looks really red and blue and I had a small problem to move to the right:eek:. So I was thinking if my today's lessons is a good plan for today Friday, July 13. But I was like....Anyway I decided to go and have a sort of lesson on a trail and the horses will be fine and that is...just trotting/walking in perfect position. Oh...and I bought my body protector

What a mistake!
My horse got afraid of a small country tunnel , so he wouldn't move forward, he was moving back. So I stopped and didn't push him. I hate when horses are moving back. I fell they are going to buck if I push them to do that too much.
So my trainer returned and thought the horse would fellow the first one....haha...the first horse got angry and bucked my trainer off the saddle
And my horse finally decided to move forward like nothing happene:rolleyes:d

THEN....the first horse got annoyed and wanted to kick my horse. So my horse turned 180 degrees suddenly and run (not really run) the other direction, and I finished on my horses neck, holding him around and did not fall on the ground - good for me. But I hit my nose. We continued and in a minute the first horse DID THE SAME!!!! I finished with my hands around the horse's neck AGAIN:confused: However, it was on the side of the horse and my trainer - thanks god - she encoured me to stay on the horse so I happened to push myself from the side of the horse into the saddle.
I was happy, but we decided to finish the lesson and walk to the stable. On the way back, my horse got scared of a really crazy noise of the car on the road and started to move on the side. So you can imagine, how was I shaking again. But my trainer helped my horse and me as well.
Well, that is my Friday, July 13 lesson.

We have crazy horses in the stable, don't we?

newrider.com