Friday Night Grub

Claire1605

Apr 25, 2008
Essex
Who's having what tonight??

Over the weekend, I am going to try and copy TGI Friday's Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta with loads of red and green pepper in it.

My favourite yummy.

Last edited:
Boring for me - grilled chicken breast and carrots! Have been following Weight Watchers since March 1st and need to stay within my points range.

Going to be uber lazy and pick up a Chinese box from M&S. Very sinful but we seem to have those often on a Friday night:eek:

I didn't know what to have for lunch today, so searched the net and found Egg Fried Rice (home made of course).

Just made it, it is yummy yummy.

OH has a pudding every night - he's like his horse (skinny tb!!!) I am a good doer and only have the odd one each week!!!! (Tho I have been known to sneak the odd Quality STreet upstairs on my way to bed!!!)

Veggie shepherds pie and bottle of something cold and alcoholic :) Always have the same Fridays, tis OH's favourite :rolleyes:

No pud for me as ate a whole pack of Jaffa cakes already today:eek:

balmoral chicken and veg for me. shall have some pud (icecream) later as i've nose to the gridstone doing some writing on my PhD before the uni call a halt to all my extentions!

newrider.com