Friday night dressage

MaisieMoo

Oct 19, 2007
Took C out to SNEC again for our 4th stressage outing.

This time it was P12 we were doing - bad mum hadnt bothered practicing the test (oops) and we'd only managed one mini run through beforehand plus I didn't have a caller so had to wing it a bit and hope that I would remember it.

I'd had a flatwork lesson on Thursday where I'd almost cracked getting a proper outline with impulsion but in the warm up arena it seemed to click and he went really well.

Had some lovely trot in the test - canter wasn't great but I know that needs work as he can still be very unbalanced especially when he gets excited so I know well be marked down for this.

Was delighted to get 64.4%, our highest score yet and even more delighted to realise that wed come 3rd out of a class of about 30 :D:D:D

We had seven 7's and even and 8 in this test so really pleased - back out again next weekend to ride 2 tests and I think because its a mix of affiliated and unaffiliated it will be BD judges so will be interesting to get their feedback!

Some piccies of our warm up (they are poor quality but OH couldn't seem to work the camera and alwas took the pictures at the wrong times)

P26-06-09_2056.jpg

P26-06-09_2055.jpg

Thanks guys - yes I'm very pleased with how well he's going and how he seems to take all this in his stride!:D

back out again next weekend to ride 2 tests and I think because its a mix of affiliated and unaffiliated it will be BD judges so will be interesting to get their feedback!

Well done - be glad you never saw our disaster before you arrived lol

This weekend has been reduced to unaffiliated only now, they also changed prelim 4 for prelim 13:)

Well done - be glad you never saw our disaster before you arrived lol

This weekend has been reduced to unaffiliated only now, they also changed prelim 4 for prelim 13:)

Is that for both the Saturday and the Sunday?

When I check the site it still says P4 and P14 for Sunday but P13 and P14 for Saturday?:confused:

that was from the office on the friday evening, i was told saturday was cancelled completely:confused:

that was from the office on the friday evening, i was told saturday was cancelled completely:confused:

Just spoke to the office and they advised me that Saturday is cancelled and Sunday tests are unchanged and are P14 and P4.

Guess I'll just have to learn all 3 and hope for the best!:p

newrider.com