Freezing snowy hack fun!!

B

Black Beastie

Well I have had enough being stuck int eh house ill. Even though I cant get a deep breath I thought that a bit of fresh air and horsey therapy would do me some good :) It was -4 when i got to the yard brrrrrrr.:cold:

So went up to yard and dragged a very frisky Mr K in from the field, he was bouncing and shaking his head on the end of the lead rope it was funny :D

So tacked up (I had to lower his girth on the other side by three holes before I could get it on :eek:) and Kia decided that pawing the snow and snorting was the order of the day, he was obviously feeling very fresh bless him.

So plonked myself on board and I got a shock, he shot forwards, squealed and had a masive buck and a fart then proceeded to try to canter towards the lane, que me looking like :eek: for a second before it turned to this :biggrin:.

So off we went!! We even managed a snowy stubble gallop but he was too frisky to let got of the reins to vid it but it was fun and fast with some tiny squealy bucks, hes soo babyish when hes in these moods!!

Heres the pics :D

The lane once i had managed to get him to chill for a wee bitty lol

DSC05500.jpg

DSC05501.jpg

Stubblefield and Kia Growing due to a pile of sparkly snow
DSC05502.jpg

DSC05503.jpg

Track we had a little canter up the middle of :)

DSC05504.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

Hmmmm grumpy tubby Kia ;)
DSC05508.jpg

DSC05507.jpg

So fun was had, I had enough layers on to look like the marshmallow man but fun was had and I have to say it perkied me up a little, Kias mood was obviously catching lol!! I love my Kia :inlove:

Nikki xxx

Bless mr K,at least the snow and cold hasn't dampened his mood!! Naughty boy for bucking though,but will let him off as it cheered you up:biggrin:

Looks like you still have a lot of snow on the ground (seems so odd as we've had none down here!!),is it getting any better or are you expecting more with this cold weather coming back??

Glad you feeling a little better,but don't over do it and look after yourself!!

He is tres cute! How come I havent seen any photos before...YOU MUST POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Fair enough!!! I dont post much as I didnt think peeps wanted me too but I will lol!!

Bless mr K,at least the snow and cold hasn't dampened his mood!! Naughty boy for bucking though,but will let him off as it cheered you up:biggrin:

Looks like you still have a lot of snow on the ground (seems so odd as we've had none down here!!),is it getting any better or are you expecting more with this cold weather coming back??

Glad you feeling a little better,but don't over do it and look after yourself!!

We are forecast for more!! the last lot has just melted!!! Its minus 8 at the minute so no more until it gets around the -1/0 mark then we might get another heavy flurry :(

Mr Kia was definately in a good mood. I told his sharer and she was glad he wasnt doing it with her, she doesnt get the 'funny side' of Mr K's sense of humour sometimes lol!! She loves him to bits tho!!:tongue:

I am sitting watching olympia with hot choccy (with baileys lol) and hot water bottle and various remedies.

So far a good day!!

Nikki xxx:biggrin:

newrider.com