FOUND OUT HER PAST!! and piks soon!

x-jenni-x

¢αššισρєιя...му ρяιи¢єšš
Nov 23, 2006
hmm. . . .
:D last week i sent a letter to cassie's breeder, to find out a bit more about her.

well this morning i got a letter back, she owned her for 10 years, and only sold her cause she wasnt getting enough attention as the owner had two kids, with ponies and cass wasnt doing much!

shes given me some pictures of her as a new born, up to when she sold her on. oooh she was so beautiful.

teh pictures made me cry, and i don't even know why!!!

anyway, im going to see my princess now, and i will post piks when i get back (to keep you all in suspense :D) :p

had a nice long conversation with old owner.

shes lovely, and coming to see cass at the begning of august!!! and bringing her kids with her.

turns out cass has always been a bit of a madam, and was sold by her as a experienced ride only. then the person i bought her off, sold her as a novice ride *rolls eyes!*

shes never worn shoes in her life, and her grand sire is quite famous in teh hackney world ( cant remember his name though) something to do with buckeneer (sp?) i think she said:eek:

both her parents are now passed on, her mum was owned by her breeder right up till her dying day, although she was away at grass retirement livery.

and her sire had a heart attack whilst covering in ireland :eek:

shes never been great to box, and had never been to a show whilst her breeder owned her.

it could well be that i took her to her first ever show :eek:

she was a handful as a filly and would rear if you tried to lead her, so they had someone help them when they eventually broke her in.

she doesnt really rear now, only if shes in a huuuuge strop!!!

her breeder really misses her, but is happy shes now in a home for life, but has asked if i ever sell her, can she have first offer. which i said ofcourse.

so anyway, if you got to the end of that have a cookie!

pikkis in next post!

DSC06162.jpg

DSC06160.jpg

DSC06161.jpg

there not great quality as taken off my phone, but how cute was she xD

she'd also never properly been taught to jump, so no wonder she was very green when i got her

oooh i love my pony

i can't stop looking at piks!

Awww thats absolutely lovely for you that you have been able to see her pics as a foal and hear about her past. Thanks for sharing, I love the last pic of her, its so sweet!

She was such a cutie (and of course, still is:p)! How nice that you know about her past - and great for her breeder to have found her again too:)

Oh you're SOOOO lucky to have some pics of her as a baby - I'd just love to have some of my girl. And how nice for her breeder to discover where she is now and how she's doing - sometimes good things happen after all!!:):)

newrider.com