Found a yard!

acw295

May 21, 2006
twitter.com
Found a perfect livery yard today - has everything I want and had such a fantastic feel about it. Brilliant off road hacking, great turnout with hardstanding if it is really wet, floodlit school etc. The YM was lovely - really friendly, she is in to NH and showed us doing some groundwork with one of her youngsters - fantastic to watch. She is also training to be a barefoot trimmer.

What is the betting they won't have a space when I want them towards the end of the year?! I can't afford to start paying for a box 9 months before the earlierst I'll want one......so still going to view some more yards so hopefully I'll have a back-up plan!

I want a horse now :mad::D

They don't offer a waiting list sadly - I could start paying now - but that will just make things worse on the horse buying front as it will be over £100 per month less I can save. Catch 22 sadly!

I have told them that I love it and want to go there and have asked them to let me know if they fill the space or if anyone else leaves. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that no-one else finds it in the next 6 months. They don't really advertise - prefer word of mouth so they get the right sort of people.

I suppose a space will come up one day - even if I have to start off somewhere else. It is just a little frustrating!!

newrider.com