Forgive me for I have sinned and have withheld exciting news....

ladywiththebaby

Mar 6, 2007
Cambridge
We have a new pony!!! :dance:

Well actually she has been with us for a month or so now :mask: So so so sorry I didn't tell you before (although some do already know via Facebook!) My only defence is that I couldn't post pictures using Photobucket using my iPad but have literally just sorted that out! And obviously you can't do a post like this without pictures!

Anyway, she is for my daughter, is 14 and 11.3. Most importantly she is a poppet! My daughter is still on the lead rein but she has really taken care of her. We have her on trial for 6 months (as teenage owner wasn't sure if she was ready to sell at the last minute) with a view to buy.

So far we have taken her to a mini hunter trial (on the lead rein and just did the clear round), and Pony Club, and hacked and she has been such a good girl. Really really pleased. Just wish she was big enough for me to ride :giggle:

And here you go...this is Po.

b7a4b934d3835f940e65fcd357c2b6a3.jpg

04613813e37c3382e0ade412fd95f665.jpg

Halloween Pony Club!

a63c97e52892607a55bfd244e3c116e5.jpg

New rug!

2f94b61c01499b4b72848c843c9fc626.jpg

I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately and now I know why....How could you keep this lovely all to yourself!!!!! Consider yourself told off Mrs!!!

She's gorgeous though isn't she :biggrin:

Consider my wrist well and truly smacked!!

But yes have been quite busy! Am now looking after 2 horses on my own but with a lot of help from lovely OH, and ferrying little miss about - even learnt how to tow a trailer!

Looks lovely.

My only thought would be-I would be a bit worried about the clip on leadrope getting in the way of the bit.

Oh soooo adorable - both of them!

Looks like it's been a busy month - all those rosettes already!?

Congratulations and here's to many happy, healthy and fun ponying years. Cheers!

newrider.com