Following on to How to get a Grey white!

Maggiemooo

Sep 1, 2009
Chelmsford, Essex
Well, took the advice of some and thought I would share the results - no laughing at my Grey please :stomp::stomp:

Before and After and 5 minutes back in stable!!!!

These were taken on Sunday and guess what colour he is again this morning.......:devil: But I love him anyway:sluggish:

Attachments

• Heathcliff - Right filth.jpg
    Heathcliff - Right filth.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Heathcliff - Left side.jpg
    Heathcliff - Left side.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Heathcliff - Clean ish.....jpg
    Heathcliff - Clean ish.....jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Heathcliff - Clean ish 2.jpg
    Heathcliff - Clean ish 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Heathcliff - 5 mins later!.jpg
    Heathcliff - 5 mins later!.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
He looks so proud in the first two and then so sheepish in the second two. Boys will be boys!! At least you've preserved the memory of the his real colouring (scrubs up quite well!):bounce:

He looks so proud in the first two and then so sheepish in the second two. Boys will be boys!! At least you've preserved the memory of the his real colouring (scrubs up quite well!):bounce:

Oh yes, proud of being a filthy little :poop: bless his little hooves....and if he bites me again tonight he will be proud to be glue! :biggrin::giggle::biggrin:

as the owner of a white gray - LOL!!! I know exactly that feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reckon I am traumatised at the yard as I swear I'll never have a gray again - ever!

daughter shows so you can imagine the nightmare I have keeping the lad clean :help:

newrider.com