Following on from yesterday's news...

Lot1983

Oct 16, 2006
The Cotswolds
...I've found somewhere to live! :D

Both the dog and I will be moving into a house share with another lady, she's my age and has her own horse, she's doing a degree in McTimmony so is often at home during the day and is thrilled to have a small puppy for company!

It's perfect as neither of us mind the other coming home covered in mud!

It's about 25mins walk from town and about 15 mins drive to the yard, off road parking and a nice little house with a garden for the dog.

I can't wait to move in now! :D

That's good news Lots, such a perfect set up for you. Did you know this lady before hand or just a lucky advert?

I saw a house in Toddington for rent yesterday, it has 4 beds, 3.5 acres and 4 stables, thought of you but the rent is pretty steep even sharing it two ways..its £2k per month

I hope your feeling ok about everything, if you ever want a chat to someone who is not involved and very discreet let me know:happy:

So pleased for you, Lots. It sounds a great new set-up, must be a weight off your mind. Happy new home & happy new life! :)

PS We need more Rufus pics!!

I'll upload some Roo pics as soon as I get a free second! :D

Being a single girl about town is very hard work :D

Last night he spent an hour playing with a friend's whippet, then walked off lead for an hour round the woods and then to the pub, busy social puppy!

I'll upload some Roo pics as soon as I get a free second! :D

Being a single girl about town is very hard work :D

Oh I am loving hearing this. It's a very hard and brave decision, even if it's the right one, to end a relationship and move on, but sounds as though it's all beginning to slot into place for you. Xxxxx

Feeling VERY positive, can't wait to move into my girly, horsey, doggy house! My biggest fear was having to sell one of my boys but this way I can keep them both!

Roo hopped into bed this morning to try out his new side of the bed :yellowcarded:

newrider.com