Following on from the 'run-off-with' thread... who's your weird crush?

Eeeewwww that's sad.

Power doesnt mean anything in my opinion.

I have been with Tony for 17 years and have been from skint to very well off to the big M etc etc.

Really it is what the person is like rather than the money etc etc.

I have been there, money and power. OK he wasnt WELL KNOWN POWERFUL but powerful in his business industry and worth a lot of money.

But it is defo what the person is like deep down that matters.

I have seen him on both sides of the scale and think that power and money doesnt make a man :D

Last edited:
LOL it's a weird crush I'm not actually going to run off with him :) what can I say that's the only way I can explain it! My OH is neither powerful nor rich (far from it!) but I don't care. Although my friend has bagged herself a hedge fund manager and I do get a wee bit jealous when she tells me about where they've been to dinner... I think that's food envy though!

The man in the barclycard advert, who goes down the waterslide in the sexy pants lol

I love his hair <3 haha hes weird, just my type:)

I have a bit of a thing for Peter Jones... I'm not sure if it's the freakish height, the scorn, the money or the power, probably the POWER :D

Is he one of the Dragon's Den people :confused: - you obviously don't mean the shop in Sloane Square :p

I used to fancy Gordon Ramsay years ago, before he became a proper celebrity chef. He was in documentary called Ramsay's Boiling Point (or something like that) and the way he spoke to his staff was shocking .......... (and to me he was really attractive :p). I've gone off him now though ;)

Funny.

I wonder if people who chose "cuddley" horses, go for "cuddley" men? :D Just cos your boy is super cuddley Flipos Mum!

Although I break that rule as I go for tall slim guys (stupidly tall at that :rolleyes:)... Although I didnt really choose Silver as such, I didnt go horse shopping, we stumbled across each other...

My type is tall, stocky, dark hair and either brown or blue eyes (not that I am fussy!!). I also have a penchant for horses of a heavier stamp (IDs etc).

That said, I'm single and own a TB, a TBxID (primarily TB) and an IDx lol!!

Ooh this could go all freudian popularfurball, lol!!

Yep you could be right, In support of this theory I would suggest that the reason you don't fit the trend is that you're happy with your OH so didn't need your horse to be a man substitute!! (plus Silver's a girl!!):D

With my man track record, I'll stick to my cuddly boy (he is soooo cuddly:p)

Perhaps then, I subconciously fancy very short fat girls who bully everyone else regardless of their size and gender :p and really my OH is just a cover up until I find myself a short fat grumpy woman :p

Oh yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D:D:D

Funny. I wonder if people who chose "cuddley" horses, go for "cuddley" men?

Umm, my weird crush is far from my horse-equivalent; my Sam is handsome, my crush is downright...well, strange if not ugly. I'll say it quickly, get it over with. Todd the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis. There, I said it. :D

I had a bit of a crush on Tony from Coronation Street (teee heee heee) I know he killed and yes I should hate him but I do think its the power thing and I found him quite enchanting.

My o/H has met Peter Jones and he said he's a very polite and approachable man - and extremely tall!

I do like a man that can make decisions and be quite passionate about things, although my o/h cant make a decision to save his life lol

I second Tony Gordon! and the executive head in Waterloo Road!

But just watching Epic Movie and I forgot how much I like the guy who plays Peter....

(and of course our Willy Wonka)

newrider.com