Following on from chickflicks scatterbrains...

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Am I the only person that goes into a shop and completely forgets what they went in for????!!!:giggle: And, I make lists and forget to take them with me! Did that today as we ventured into town. Oh dear. Still, I came home with a nice bag of salt n vinegar peanuts - a weekend treat.....:giggle:

More often than I care to admit! :giggle:

I nearly put the weigh scales away in the fridge this morning! I blame it on the fact I hadn't had my morning coffee yet!

More often than I care to admit! :giggle:

I nearly put the weigh scales away in the fridge this morning! I blame it on the fact I hadn't had my morning coffee yet!

Lol!!!! OH does stuff like that - he often almost puts strange objects into the fridge.....

I'm always forgetting stuff and my life is ruled by lists. I make my lists on the notes section of my phone so never forget them.

I do that, make a list and forget to take it:rolleyes:

I've been known to forget to make the list :redface:
I am also world champion at 'standing at the top of the stairs wondering what I went up for' (on the plus side, I pee more frequently these days so it's not a completely wasted journey :D)

Yeah I go in for one item, forget that and have to buy a bag to carry the stuff I DON'T need. And to cap that, last week I came out and genuinely couldn't remember where I'd parked the car!!! :redcarded:

Yeah I go in for one item, forget that and have to buy a bag to carry the stuff I DON'T need. And to cap that, last week I came out and genuinely couldn't remember where I'd parked the car!!! :redcarded:

Have to confess to wondering where our truck was parked not long ago - OH had put it right at the far end and went off with the shopping leaving me to use the toilets - when I got outside I wandered off in the wrong direction and couldn't think where it was! Oh dear - must be my age:yellowcarded:

newrider.com