Follow on from other thread - Pick your favourite jewellery company name poll

Which of these names would be best for my jewellery company?

• Butterfly Reflections

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Silver Butterfly Creations

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sparkles or Sparkle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jewel Magic

• Waterfall

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Time to Shine

• Piccolo Creations

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Sarah's Sparkles

• Something Else (please comment)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laceyfreckle

May 27, 2007
Essex/Suffolk
Ok, Thanks to the ideas generated from my "What shall I call my jewellery company thread" Can everyone PLEASE do my poll and say which one of these will work best? Or submit new ideas.

Just to clarify the Sparkles or Sparkle option is the one word but different spellings

Last edited:
What about something along "hidden treasure" (thinking caterpillar/cocoon thing) or butterfly diamonds or flutter by gems or butterfly treasure/jewels/gems

Personally i like " one word " names as they are most likely to stick in my head ..

Some names i like are -

Magpie (likes shiny pretty things)
Sapphire
sarsaparilla
Strawberry Freckle

Sorry not very keen on any of them. Hate the 'sparkles' ones - sounds like you make a few bits while minding your 4 yr old daughter. I like some of the others but felt they were too long to be memorable - you'd always be trying to remember the last half... One word is better maybe 2.

I'm another one who'd prefer to have a one word name. Plus I'd steer clear (just personally) of ? 'creations'. It always sounds a bit pretentious to me (sorry, that's not a very good choice of word). Makes me think of OTT flower arrangements and Ascotty type hat designers!

I'm sure you'll pick something lovely in the end. Good luck with it

Dumb question but what are you making, if you are making horse hair type things and using crystals? Will go and look at other thread.

Maybe something with a horse name in it, that's obvious when people google. So my site has the word treeless in it, it's what google finds.

I like Butterfly reflections but not necessarily as a company name. More of a piece could be called reflections?

Eta had a thought, "Memories"?

Last edited:
newrider.com