FM's NR NERD QUIZ.....Final Answers and The Winner!

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
Final Leaderboard Results and Answers - Well done To Popularfurball....our ultimate NR Nerd!! :nerd:

FinalLeaderboard_zps16d191a1.jpg

Last edited:
Round One Answers!

1. Who is the highest posting current member of NR?
Wally!

2. Which NR member boasts the Lloyds TSB horse as the sire of her beautiful boy?
Claire1605

3. One of the NR family recently bought her lucky daughter a pony as a surprise present. What is the pony's name?
Findlay

4. Who cycles 14 miles to see her horse everyday?
Ale

5. Who changed their name from Charlie and me?
Thyme&me

6. Which two actively posting members of the NR community are currently preggers?
Juliecwuk and Missmare

7. Who's bottom is being used to model jodphurs?
OwnedbyChanter

8. Why is Pig called Pig?
Because he squeals like a pig lol! I think apart from Popularfurball, only one person got that!

9. Name three active members who live outside of the UK.
Oh, I think the answers varied on this, all accepted - KarinUS, Tbaynancy, Joosie, Cortrasna (eire), Kis Vihar, I'm sure there were more, I'll need to go check back everyone's answers and see which others folk mentioned.

10. Which member runs a worm testing company?
Gill

Round Three Answers!

Which horses are known/ renowned for…… (extra point for owner’s name!)
1. Having a dirty willy
Flipo, Flipo's Mum
2. Being scared of coloured poles
Ziggy, owned by Jane&Ziggy AND Jack owned by Domane
3. Injurying himself
Toby owned by SJP1
4. being perfectly behaved
Ben owned by Mary Poppins, Joey owned by Domane and Dolly owned by Cortrasna
5. bucking
Petri owned by MariaMckenna (or Weebarrax0), Chanter ownedbyChanter,

Who regularly refers to their horse as the following on the forum?
6. Madam (extra point for second member named)
Popularfurball and Trewsers
7. Littles
Joyscarer
8. The Cob
Newforest
9. Dopey
Pinkheather
10. Little un
Carthorse

Round Four Answers!

1. This owner loves lime green on her chestnut boy so much, one of our UK members shipped out a lovely derby house apple rug for her! Tbaynancy's Rusty
1-2_zps01a05717.jpg

2. The lady known for loving ponies has this little cheeky chap Joosie's Mouse
2-2_zps638e52c9.jpg

3. The Matriarch of her little herd of three girlies BitsnPieces' Puzzle
3-1_zpsb140c913.jpg

4. This pony's name is a christmas dinner table essential Tillytoo's Cracker
4_zps22b9fe4e.jpg

5. this owner had a fab hack across the motorway, but wisely dismounted before going under through this wee tunnell Volcy's May
5_zps2ff5c504.jpg

6. Respect due to this lady, riding with back issues. We wish you a speedy recovery x Frances144 and Haakon....and BeAnne
6_zps7c0667ab.jpg

7. This little dude (or dudette?!) finally sports a lovely hardly been worn headcollar after a marathon catching session! Dizzy Woo's Dreamer
7_zps32a5ee82.jpg

8. She's a haffie, she's tried bitless, bareback and has been a wee star in helping her owner regain her confidence Kite Rider's Belle
8-1_zpsf842176b.jpg

9. She wanted a palamino cob but ended up with this cute fluffy little lookalike version of her current riding horse! Nat17's Dolly & Sam
9_zps7e785db1.jpg

10.We all have fingers crossed for this lovely girl's recovery x KarinUS's Minnie
10_zps4c250687.jpg

Last edited:
Well done for organizing this! I've just been too busy to participate but pop in to check what's going on almost daily.

Oops I forgot to submit my other 2 rounds! Never mind, I wouldn't have got them all right anyway :giggle:

Thanks for making me one of the answers! I never entered as I don't know that much about you all.

newrider.com