Flipo's Mum's Patented Padlock Cosy Caption Comp!

Flipo's Mum

Heavy owner of a Heavy
Aug 17, 2009
Perthshire, Scotland
Well I'm noticeably absent these days, and had promised a wee quiz a couple of months ago but life got away from me as usual and I thought I owed a little debt to this forum since it's done me so good over the years.
So. I finally cut up another old lunch bag to make a new padlock cosy for my gate, and I had enough material for an extra one so I made another and I thought I'd do a little competition for the best caption of a photo of flipo and I and I will send the padlock cosy to whoever's I judge to be the most fitting!
This might fall on stony ground, if so, I'll just give it away lol, but thought it might be nice to have a little fun!
I intend to go to the post office next weekend so I thought I'd run it till Friday - although I can change that if there's little interest!
So, here's the photo (well it's a series of three photos....just to show a bit more detail!)

And a preview of what's up for grabs....

And the original thread way back in 2013 to help understand how it works. It's waterproof and has a removable thermal sock inner to take home and defrost or dry out in the really bad rain. Works a treat in really cold weather to stop the lock from freezing!
http://www.newrider.com/threads/fms-latest-invention-guess-what-this-is-for.235522/#post-2836899

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
Ooh I made something similar on Friday using felt, bubble wrap and velcro. ... it's worked so far!

I'm doing this just for fun but I warn you I am also terrible at captions! I think it's fab but it would just get nicked by the gypsies round here :(

Picture one: 'What's that in your forelock!?'
Picture two: 'Seriously what is that...is it...it's gum!!'
Picture three: 'maybe I could...chew it out..'
Flipo: SAVE ME.

everyone can do way better than that but I'm sitting here laughing to myself :D great pics

Pre class nerves...

Pic 1 *paaarrrrp*
Pic 2 *shhhh* 'If they ask, it was you!'
Pic 3 *parp* Flipo: 'HELP ME'

Sorry sorry sorry, just your face :D

Photo 1: Hey there you look very handsome.
Well thank-you very much
Photo 2: Ooh you lovely little man, I could just kiss you
Er..... Okaaaaay
Photo 3: I'm gonna eat you all up! Come here Scrumptious...
GET ME OUTTA HERE, CRAZY WOMAN ALERT!

Reactions: MrA and Kite_Rider
Pre class nerves...

Pic 1 *paaarrrrp*
Pic 2 *shhhh* 'If they ask, it was you!'
Pic 3 *parp* Flipo: 'HELP ME'

Sorry sorry sorry, just your face :D
I love this and was thinking along the same lines. Very funny :)

You "what do you mean you want to go in that class?
Flipo "they said it's first ridden"

"you are not first ridden"
"take me in first then" :)

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
pic 1: *** I'm ignoring her, yep that over there in the distance looks interesting, la la lah***
Pic 2: *** I'm not sure how long I can do this, what is she doing?, la la lah***
Pic 3: *** OK, someone help me, she's totally lost it now!***

Reactions: MrA
You
"You promised you would do it for a polo"
Flipo
"You promised you wouldn't wear that tie"
You
"I haven't got time to change the tie"
Flipo
I haven't got time to eat the polo"

Reactions: MrA
newrider.com