First riding lesson in 3 mouths tomorrow

RayRay

Jan 8, 2017
So I moved back to where I lived before because that job I moved for didn't work out unfortunately. But the positive about that is I have ascess to a riding school again so I have my first lesson in a while when tomorow. Although oberslly a bit out of particle now

Reactions: domane
Good luck. Remember that riding is a perishable skill so don't be disappointed if you have gone backwards a bit!

I was off for most of two months due to school holidays, work trips and horse availability. I wouldn't say it was like starting over again, but it had some of the same excitements and anxieties. Hope you have a good ride!

I was off for most of two months due to school holidays, work trips and horse availability. I wouldn't say it was like starting over again, but it had some of the same excitements and anxieties. Hope you have a good ride!
thanks it was a good lesson but i actully had diffcullty chontrolling the horese. still manged keep the rytrm of trot but it took more work and effort rather then doinmg it without thinking

Reactions: Calder
Well done. It's bound to take a bit to get used to it again. There's so much to think about when you're learning...

apartlly the horse was not a grade 1 acording to other peopke who ride there horse i;m riding again today.

newrider.com