First pleasure ride of 2013

Pigletsmum

Oct 4, 2008
This morning me and Tom set off for Plungar for the first Sport Endurance Pleasure ride of 2013. We had a lovely time :bounce:

We did the 9 mile route and met up with two new riding buddies. Despite the winds and freezing cold weather ( forecast said 24mph winds) all the horses behaved fantastically. We just walked round apart from one tiny trot at the end and completed the ride in two hours.

Can't wait for the next one!

Lucky you, sounds great :biggrin:

I love sport endurance, i have a credit to use from a ride that was cancelled last year so hoping to use it in the next couple of months :tongue: but my pony is very very muddy and hairy right now! :redface:

Jealous! The first local ride is 16th February but Id already promised to help a friend move house on that day (Having a horse box always makes me very popular when friends are moving!) so have to wait for March now :(

Fantastic, sounds like a great start to the season :) First of many hopefully, really looking forward to doing a few more with the pair of you soon :)

Any pics??

That's fab I was meant to box up today but I am not keen driving the trailer in the high winds. I am happy driving I just worry about the trailer getting blown about.

Well done and what a great start to the session.

Sounds great! I'm really looking forward to getting started too. Tom is such a little star, glad you both had a good time :)

Jealous too! Am saving SO hard for a 4x4 and a trailer..... but won't be able to get out and about until June at the earliest! :frown:

Domane...you think joey will load ok onto my trailer with moet? If there's one down near u I'd be happy to pick u up so I had company on one! And I'd need to break back into funrides slowly after having such a break from riding

Sounds fab I'm jealous too.... something I hope to achieve this year if I can summon up the courage.

Well done and good for you braving the cold!warmer days to come soon I hope!my aim is to be able to go to the hulne park ride in September,I'm not able to ride for a few months now but I'm hoping I'll be able to start in time to get her fit enough to just go for a slow walk and odd trot by September :smile:

newrider.com