First beach ride this sunday

laceyfreckle

May 27, 2007
Essex/Suffolk
Can't work out if i'm excited or nervous!! :help::wavespin:

It's about a 45min hack each way from my yard and i am going with two other (teenage/college age) girls from the yard that are going to look after me :giggle: although one has never been there before either.

Harvey doesn't like puddles so god knows what he's going to think of the sea (and sand!)

How exciting, and after 45 min hack he should be calmer!!!! Something I would love to do, but have never been brave enough.

How lovely - pics a must of course!!!

How exciting, and after 45 min hack he should be calmer!!!! Something I would love to do, but have never been brave enough.

How lovely - pics a must of course!!!

You'll have a fab time - look out for the horse eating seaweed though!:wink::wink:

Still deciding if it is bravery or stupidity lol. On the plus side he will have his friends with him so shouldn't be too bad?? We are going with his mate the fresian and a horse he doesn;t know very well but is a 22yr old hack/fine tb hot type. sjp - i wish the 45 min hack would make him more settled but he is kind of odd. 95% of the time he is calm and laid back, can be a proper dobbin at times, but first hint of anything that smell different, water or fast work and it's a different story! I am slightly concerned that we might start off cantering on the sand for it all to turn into a bit of a scared frenzy gallop but we will see!

He turns himself into a arab when we see the sea from a distance on our other hack :ninja:

Will of course try to take pics (possibly from upside down if things go pear shaped)

Good luck and enjoy!!! You'll be fine, you'll be laughing so much neither of you will bother about potential spooky things like sand, sea etc etc......hehehehee have a great time!

newrider.com