Finding a job for Frankie

Pigletsmum

Oct 4, 2008
Frankie has been rather neglected this year since I bought Tombot :unsure: I bit the bullet and tried with a sharer but tbh it was more trouble than it was worth and ended up being a proper pain in the bum.

So I think I need to get super motivated next year and find the boy and I a focus but I'm not really sure where to start as tbh we've never really had one. He has Epsm ( we think) so needs to do anything slowly but as times hes capable of being a real pocket rocker ( just havnt really figures out how to get this back).

Tom and I are going to focus on pleasure rides / endurance and hopefully wee x country next year. Des anyone have any suggestions for me and Frank? He alternates between loving everything and hating everything , I can't really take him too far in the box as hes a stress head and anything too exciting isn't really a goer initially.

Ill post some pics of the wee man in a mo

e757813e.jpg

Indoor trec without the map reading section.
Horse agility, loose schooling, playing around with poles.

Would a different sharer be out of the question? I found it difficult to do two fit sound horses justice and hold down a full time job and have had part time sharers for a few years now since my daughter stopped riding regularly. I enjoy taking my two out together, it's even nicer if they actively like each other :)

Handsome boy! :)

newrider.com