Finally, what an idiot i am

chunky monkey

May 2, 2007
I finally managed to log in. I have been trying for days to log into my account.:stomp::stomp: Finally I have managed it. Stupidly I had been using an underscore in my name when attempting to log in. :banghead::banghead: In fact it is without. Just looked at some previous posts on the site to make the connection.:banghead::banghead:

Over Christmas my computer died. I was lucky enough to salvage the files off it. But I now have a brand new computer, but that's where my problems then start I cant remember passwords, usernames etc. Its a completely new system. Which has different security settings. So I've been trying all sorts of security changes thinking it was that which was stopping me logging in. What a complete idiot I am.

I've been missing my new rider.

Oh dear, I had similar problems when I replaced my laptop last year, old one died suddenly so I didn't have a chance to write down any usernames etc. Welcome back anyway & happy new year!

Nice to see you CM, how are you fairing? No flooding with you?

Thank fully I am too high up in the hills to be flooded. Land slide maybe. But hopefully there's enough rock to prevent that happening. But facing due north we do cop all the winds and weather.

newrider.com