FINALLY!!! videos of me competing! :)

That's a really nice video Barrelchick :D I don't know much about Western events but looks to me like a job well done. Who's that erm...cheering you on in the background? :p Is that your coach/ RI?

haha. it's one of my best friends mom, and yeah, you can basically say she's my coach! :) she is very loud, i'll admit, but without her (she's the only one i EVER hear) i probably would hit every pole!!! haha :D

i remember when i first joined this forum it was a bunch of english riders YAY i am glad to see another western rider! ia m not a fan of fast anything but i am impressed

Crikey you are moving ! Looks great fun, what is that you are coming out of? and yes your coach is loud and enthusiastic, just what you need! :)

samseria--- haha yes, it's human!! :) you can just say she's my coach!!! she keeps me straight in what I do! without her i dont know what i would do! :) :D

Tuff_up---- i know!! i was like wow.. not many western riders! glad your here!!! :)

cateashton--- it's an alleyway! my horse is scared to death of it! :) i have to walk him in and then get on and then turn around and go! and hope that i'm on! :) it's not normally that long, but at certain arenas it is! :)

i want to do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do bending poles but not that fast dont have the room in the school. my horse enjoys it

You can go left or right.. it just depends on what the horse prefers! Most horses prefer to the right, but there are some who go left to! :) I used to have a lefty! He was fun!! :eek: but, no, it doesn't matter which way it goes, long as you keep them all up! :)

newrider.com