Finally Got To Go For A Decent Ride! *Lots of Pics*

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
So had the day off work yesterday to do abit of Xmas shopping, did an hours worth but the weather was to good to waste. So i grabbed my camera & The OH and went down to the yard :D

Appologies for the amount of pics, OH loves going mad with the camera (not that i mind :p)

Saddling Up
DSCF1495.jpg

Sleepy boy
DSCF1498.jpg

Kiss Kiss Of Course
DSCF1501.jpg

.....and a hug :p
DSCF1503.jpg

More to come...

'Cmon On Mom Lets go'!
DSCF1510.jpg

Looking Alert
DSCF1511.jpg

Back from a Canter in the farmers fields
DSCF1530.jpg

Now For a Trot round our Circuit (The Gravel Drives :p)
DSCF1513.jpg

Love this one
DSCF1516.jpg

Still More to come Sorry ;)

Great photos! Finnley looks very sweet. Have to say, though, I'm very jealous of your weather - short sleeves!!!!

gorgeous pics and Finnley looks very cute. What breed is he? and how big? He looked quite big til your OH stood next to him.

and not sure if you know (sorry if you do) but blame Poohsmate for my pickiness (his visits and rules of saddle fitting obviously got to me) but your saddle looks to be too far forward:eek: * runs to hide behind sofa*:eek:

gorgeous pics and Finnley looks very cute. What breed is he? and how big? He looked quite big til your OH stood next to him.

and not sure if you know (sorry if you do) but blame Poohsmate for my pickiness (his visits and rules of saddle fitting obviously got to me) but your saddle looks to be too far forward:eek: * runs to hide behind sofa*:eek:

Thankyou :)

Not sure on breeding think he is a bit of Hienz Variety :p and hes around 13.3

Poohsmate has PM'd me about his saddle. It does slip foward when i ride because he is so round but when i tack him up i do put it as far back as i can.

:)

newrider.com