Feeling a bit down, thought I would share some pictures.

Looking great together :) I love his cute face!

P.S on a totally different side note - I really will donate to your charity for the felt Pete this weekend. I've not forgotten, promise!

That's not me riding in the pink top, I'm just so pleased he's letting a girl he doesn't know ride him quite happily and he's okay with her on the ground too. He has come so far!

P.s. okay thankyou :) and not a problem!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
IMAG2542_1.jpg This is him with a jump he decided to pop over of his own accord whilst loose in the school. He has been over one tiny jump since his injury last Dec so this gave me a heart attack. He was fine after but will be a while before I do any jumping with him!

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
And one last picture, this is him trying his little socks of on boxing day, exactly a year since he badly damaged his check ligament. At the moment he is just being ridden quite lightly for the next few months until the weather improves and then will just see how he goes being gradually bought into more work. VIDEO0105_0000061226_1.jpg

I do feel better, I'm just so grateful to have him! And he was great for my mum today she took him on a little hack round the roads. He's never been ridden so much bless him!

Nope he was having a little trot round the outside of the school, I turned my back to turn the hosepipe off and he trotted over towards me through the middle of the school where the jumps were! His trot was so steady I thought he would just stop but he flew over it instead and I stood there shocked

newrider.com