feedback on using magnetic boots for arthritis

Hi. I use magnetic boots on my old mare. They do work as afterwards she's not nearly as stiff. I used them a lot last year & she felt much better on hacks. Now she's retired i put them on once a week. :)

which ones is it that you have? And does she have bad arthritis or just moderate? thanks for your advice:) ......no1 else seems to have any experience with them:(....

i use the hoof ones with JR. he is definitely more supple after using them. I used them on Dylan yesterday as he seems to have developed windgalls and they did go down slightly.

Hi.
I use N.E.W. hoof boots. They're really lightweight. She has moderate arthritis but cold damp weather makes her very stiff. My friend uses the N.E.W. tendon boots & they work really well on her horse. My boots cost just under £50 but are worth every penny.

I sell bioflow magnotherapy products, after having such sucess with my arthritic mare, I had to stock them - (I only sell produts I use and believe in)
My mare is lame without the boots, her stride goes short, and she stumbles. I use them on her 24/7 she has them on her fronts overnight, and her back legs during the day - and shes sound and rideable

Bioflow are the only magnotherapy product to have been scientifically tested, under a double blind trial, with sucess in helping with osteoarthritis, an article was printed in the medical journal. They are a class 1 medical device

They also come with a 90 day money back guarentee, so if you buy a bioflow product, and it dosnt help within 90 days you can get a full refund (minus 15% handling fee) so even if they dont work ( I havnt had a return yet! ) you donnt loose your money!

see: http://www.scallywagsequinesupplies.co.uk/p/category/0710032494-Bioflow+Magnotherapy/
And then select the sub catagory you wish to see :
» Bioflow for Your Horse
» Bioflow for your Pet
» Bioflow for You
» Bioflow for your home/car

Jill

I sell bioflow magnotherapy products, after having such sucess with my arthritic mare, I had to stock them - (I only sell produts I use and believe in)
My mare is lame without the boots, her stride goes short, and she stumbles. I use them on her 24/7 she has them on her fronts overnight, and her back legs during the day - and shes sound and rideable

Bioflow are the only magnotherapy product to have been scientifically tested, under a double blind trial, with sucess in helping with osteoarthritis, an article was printed in the medical journal. They are a class 1 medical device

They also come with a 90 day money back guarentee, so if you buy a bioflow product, and it dosnt help within 90 days you can get a full refund (minus 15% handling fee) so even if they dont work ( I havnt had a return yet! ) you donnt loose your money!

see: http://www.scallywagsequinesupplies.co.uk/p/category/0710032494-Bioflow+Magnotherapy/
And then select the sub catagory you wish to see :
» Bioflow for Your Horse
» Bioflow for your Pet
» Bioflow for You
» Bioflow for your home/car

Jill

oooooh might have to invest in some your boots then!:) I'm totally skint at the moment though because i've just bought a barefoot treeless saddle! But I should be able to afford some next month some time! Would you recommend the horse boots or the tendon wraps for her?? And also what is the maximum amount of time you can leave them on for??:)

My mare has been diagnosed with 'a mild coffin joint arthropathy' not sure exactly what that means.......but i know she has arthritis too if thats not the same:confused: and there was also slight chnages in her coffin joint? Do you think the boots would still help her??

Emma

I've had fab results with Veredus Magnetik (Magnetic) Stable Boots. I whiched to these from stable bandages whilist she was stabled and you could really see a difference. A few people on the yard were so impressed they've also brought them and have been really please with them.

Hi Emma

If you want me to send you some free info / booklet in bioflow products, feel free to email me via my site www.scallywagsequinesupplies.co.uk (prob better than PMing as I only get on here when I have time) with your address, and I'll post some stuff out

The horse boots and wraps are very good, I personally have both and I use them differently
The boots are like brushing boots with an impact pad, so If your horse brushes, they are more likey to withstand the battering than the wraps - so are worth getting - They have 2 CRP magnets in each boot
The Wraps, simply wrap around the tendons, so dont have the impact pad, but they have 4 CRP magnets in each, So if your horse dosnt brush I'd advice going with the wraps as you get twice the power for the same price

You can use them 24/7 as long as they get changed / moved at least every 12 hrs. I find with bliss, she does deteriate if not wearing them - I use the boots on bliss's back legs, during the day, (as she brushes) and take them off, and use the wraps overnight on her fronts (for more power)
I also sometimes use the boots when riding / exercising bliss - and they just pop in the wash when they get too dirty

I've googled 'mild coffin joint arthropathy' and it seam's to be atrhritic related, possibly due to previous infection within the senovial fluid in the joint capsule - which would lead to arthritic changes in the coffin joint - in that case, I personally cant see it not helping, it has helped so many conditions I dont have time to list them all, but they include, osteoarthritis, arthritis, severed tendons, the healing of broken bones, bone spavins, hip dysplasia, fractures, rheumatism, joint arthrosis, scar tissue, spinal damage, tendonitis, mucular pain and strains, osteoporisis/ arthritis / chondritis, partial paralysis
But bioflow are the only magnotherapy product to have been scientifically proven to help with osteoarthritis!:D - If you email me your address, I can also add the info of the double blind published trial

Jill

oooooh might have to invest in some your boots then!:) I'm totally skint at the moment though because i've just bought a barefoot treeless saddle! But I should be able to afford some next month some time! Would you recommend the horse boots or the tendon wraps for her?? And also what is the maximum amount of time you can leave them on for??:)

My mare has been diagnosed with 'a mild coffin joint arthropathy' not sure exactly what that means.......but i know she has arthritis too if thats not the same:confused: and there was also slight chnages in her coffin joint? Do you think the boots would still help her??

Emma

newrider.com