Favourite (non alcoholic) drink?

melmo1313

Sep 5, 2009
Preston
I'm sitting here drinking a gorgeous cup of tea and wondered what everyone's favourite drink is? After spending 10 days in the US with no tea I was gasping for a brew when I got in from the airport. At work, almost every break I'm getting a tea ... I think I'm addicted!

I don't think I could choose!

I LOVE a gorgeous cup of tea :D I also love coffee, and hot chocolate and cold fizzy drinks like pepsi, lemonade etc. Depends what mood i'm in I think :)

I like water. So much so its about the only thing I drink, apart from the occasional alcoholic beverage, or three! haha:eek:

Apple juice.

Closely followed by Coke, fresh orange juice, milk, and peach Lipton's ice tea.

I hate water!

I love tea as well although got to be in the mood for it.

I also drink a lot of squash at home & am a complete sucker for Diet Coke.

For refreshing drink I love apply & cranberry with lots of ice. OHM!

I'm not too keen on water either.

Have to confess I don't drink alot of cold drinks (apart from vino!! tut tut), I love tea and coffee but if I am thirsty I tend to drink orange squash or apple juice.

Another water drinker here. :)

I've not been one for regular hot drinks although hot chocolate or a latte is ok occasionally when I'm out.

Favourite cold has to be ice cold coke (real stuff, not the diet variety either!!!)
or:
Fizzy Perrier water with a dash of blackcurrent thrown in.

Hot drink; de-caff tea (can't have caffiene in tea or coffee - shouldn't drink coke for the same reason!)

Can't choice!! I love a nice glass of orange juice, or that Tropicana 'Ruby Breakfast' juice. Also hot chocolate, nice cup of tea or coffee, and coke!

I drink so much squash - i get extremely dehydrated very quickly so i have to drinl lots :eek:

My faves though would be Sugar Free Vimto or Lemon Fanta or Hot Chocolate

Although there is nothing better than juiced pomegrantes :D

newrider.com