Favourite methods of cooking...... got it right this time lol!

What's your fav way of cooking?

• Pressure cooker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Steamer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow cooker

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Grill or GFG

• Wok

• other

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
What's your preferred way of cooking casseroles?
It's a toss up between the slow cook and pressure cooker for me :smile:

Mr T does most of our meals and he used to prefer the Aga till it died. Can't afford to get it mended so we use the gas oven in the caravan nowadays. I makeus a cooked breakie on the hob once a week.

Until lunch time today we did have a Foreman grill but that has given up the ghostlol!!! We're doomed.... all doomed.....

I want an Aga so much it hurts!!! :inlove: Pref the dark blue one with four ovens, although that is probably excessive now the kids have left home, and frankly I haven't got the house to go with it. (ooohhh Lottery lottery lottery vibes)

So for now I prefer to use conventional oven, I used to use the pressure cooker but have lost the wieght thing off the top, and I don't like the way the slow cooker smells for some reason. Reminds me of school dinners. Also when the cooking is finished I leave the door open and it warms the kitchen up for eating the meal.

Aga, slow oven for casseroles, hot oven for everything else.

Trewsers mine broke and I was told it was the thermostat and have had manual control fitted cheaply, just need to turn it up before doing lots of cooking!!

I think its the oven element or something?! Tbh, it came with the house, but weirdly hadn't hardly been used?! Most odd.

newrider.com