Favourite hot drink

Nothing, I don't drink anything hot, no idea why just don't like tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc.

Lady grey is my current favorite hot drink, or chamomile, mint choc or lemongrass from T pigs depends what mood Im in really.

Ah now this depends on the weather and how I feel. I have located a cage that does white hot chocolate and I know it's not chocolate but it's lush.
Flavoured coffee but decaff. Trying my best to give up caffeine.

Reactions: Prjsmk
Well firstly it is my coffee..can't do without my fix ;) Second would be options hot belgian chocolate it just seems so satisfying in the cold weather :)

I love a tasty hot chocolate, not found one yet that can be made at home.
For everyday drinks, I drink hot water. If I go to a cafe I have a coffee as I can’t stand tea.

I do love a horlicks on a winter night, also enjoy a flavoured latte as a treat! I dont drink hot drinks alot in the warmer months though! Water all the way, the cold hits and i live on tea mainly

Same as @domane - no milk for me. I like black coffee (and I prefer instant to ground) or other thing at the moment is lemon and ginger tea. Mulled wine is another option ...

Tea for me generally, but I'm allergic to dairy so it's with oat/almondscoconut/soya milk. I drink a lot of de-caf tea at work.

If I'm out, it's always a flavoured latte with soya/coconut milk - hazelnut or gingerbread is usually my favourite.

Hot chocolate, but only 3/4 a week at the very most. I don't drink tea or coffee. I often go over a month without a hot drink months in summer.

My one treasured cup of coffee each day. One shot, but very strong, and a small amount of slightly thickened milk (think Flat White milk). It never fails to please.

Star the fell - About the hot chocolate. That wasnt the only brand. I have some memory of Green and Black? Yes They do a hot chocolate too.
Somewhat sad that the little girls who came round here for hot chocolate are now in sixth form or uni - and keen athletes. It is years since I made it.
You have to follow the instructions on the tin and use milk I seem to remember. But I always had semi skimmed milk in the house so never went in for full cream.

O Jane sorry you dont go for Capuccino. I wanted you to be a barrista and teach me to make a heart pattern on top.

newrider.com