Favourite cereal?

I don't eat cereal much as not keen on milk, but when I do probably cheerios or shreddies. Yum.

I love golden grahams but they don't sell them here anymore :( so i tend to have porridge of mini maxi's.

My favourite cereal used to be frosted wheats until one morning as I was happily munching away I read the ingredients on back of box and listed was beef gelatine, I dont eat meat !! Never dreamt there would be meat extract in frosted wheats , I was so angry :stomp: in a way I wish i never read the ingredients cause i do so love them I used to eat them straight out of box as a snack :frown:
I do love weetabix with hot milk :smile:

Either Shreddies or Fruit & Fibre - I rarely eat cereal now though, I'm much more of a porridge kinda gal these days :biggrin:

My little girl has a weetabix every morning without fail and gobbles it the lot up! I tend to have a crumpet or toast with a coffee, but I do like a bowl of cornflakes from time to time - has to be Kellogs though! I also like readybrek!

I've been a bit off cereal lately as my stomach is getting squished so I feel sick after too much milk! But generally I like to have a diff cereal every week, but general cereal faves are Frosted Wheats and Special K with berries. Then treat cereal faves are Golden Nuggets, Sugar Puffs or Ricicles!

I'm not a fan of milk in my cereal because it makes it soggy if you aren't a quick eater (I never was when I was younger). I liked Frosties but my favourite was cinnamon grahams which they don't do anymore but "curiously cinnamon" are exactly the same. I can eat them like crisps. I tend not to have cereal though, The stuff I like is too expensive given the fact that a 20 serving box will probably only give me 10 servings:redface: I have sainsburys apple & cinnamon porridge if I do have breakfast!

Honey nut cornflakes...which is why I no longer buy then as I can't control myself!

Porridge or shredded wheat with hot milk for me as my fav daily breakie.

Love Ready Brek but it makes me zitty!lol. Like porridge but have major CBA about preparing it. I don't buy any cereals - they remind me of being a child and having to have milk (sometimes sour - yuk!).

Oh my! Breakfast is my FAVOURITE meal of the day so I like most cereals.... except those with fruit in :redface: Obviously because of the size of my bum I also enjoy the ones with chocolate in too :giggle: I can quite easily eat two full bowls of cereal to set me up for the day.

However, at the moment I am confined to 28g of Aldi's Benefit (cheap Special K and tastes the same) or a sachet of plain Oat So Simple with skimmed milk, artificial sweetener and a sprinking of cinnamon.

These are both a free healthy extra on Slimming World.

newrider.com