Farrier - Fife / Kinross

Speaking to Susan at work, apparently Colin Gourdie is giving up next year so no point asking him (but then I already said about him anyway:wink:!!). Garry Hood's sister has started up, her name's Kim Hamilton, apparently she's small but capable (everything you want in a farrier!). I'm trying to remember the bloke's name who came up to Karen's when Flip was there, he seemed like a nice bloke. Will go check out her website and see if she's made reference to him.
Otherwise
http://62.3.215.19/frc/findafarrier...farrier&submit=Click+to+Search&TCAgree=Agreed

I'm sure at some point I was told to go after Mike Franks, but could never get ahold of him either.

Hia- I have tried Andy Dryburgh as well but no reply - hearing through the grapevine that they are pretty full up - Used Mike Franks and was ok but dont really want to go down that route after he said I was too far away to do and left me a week before he was due to come out - Have heard of Douglas Crawford and will give him a call as think he does a couple of horses at the yard - does he have a son or an apprentice called greg?

Thanks for your help - thought they would phone back and let me know they are full rather than leaving me wondering but suppose if they arent interested whats the point

newrider.com