FAO Kis Vihar, how that 'in a million pieces harness' repair going?

MinnieMoo<3

Aug 28, 2010
Cambridgshire
i remember seeing your neighbour had given you a mountain of harness pieces in august, when i joined NR, and asked you to get him a harness (or was it more than one? )out of it but i haven't seen any posts about it since

so the question is, is it still in the massive heap!

pointless post really just pure nosiness :giggle:

ps not sure if this is a cafe or sofa topic?

OMG that harness!! The grief that's given (still giving!) us! Not only is it gross and disgusting, but....We kept it in a seperate room from all our other leatherwork as it was a bit grotty....... In a room where our oat and corn harvest is stored in bags....and....WEEVILS came in on the harness and have started destroying our grain! :( (We've sorted the situation!) ;) It also caused one of the workshop cats to come out in a skin allergy!!

Anyway..... SOME of it is done, but the bridles are so far beyond repair, we've found the owner 4 new (second hand) ones which he is delighted with. :) The other 7 are in the bin!

As for bits....I STILL need 3 Wilson snaffles, size 6" or bigger, in any condition other than rusty and broken!!

The rest of the harness is an over-winter project. Some of the main parts are structurally sound...just gross!!

It's a most depressing job!

newrider.com