Fancy dress pictures!

-Autumn leaves

Nov 28, 2010
Have you got any pictures of yourself in a fancy dress outfit?! Horsey related or not! I was just thinking I always find it quite difficult to get a fancy dress outfit together that's a bit more original and can only ever think of the usual ones! Some ideas would be great, as I also have a fancy dress birthday coming up!

This is a boring one of me from 2 weekends ago, when I went on a fancy dress pub bike ride in Coventry! It was a quick idea on the morning of the bike ride, and a quick nip to the local Sainsbury's! :wub:

army.jpg

P.S. In regards to my thread a while ago, I have actually found some leather gaiters that fit my leg! Length and circumference! :biggrin:

newmellymoo.jpg

I haven't got any pictures of me in fancy dress (well none that aren't too embarrassing!) but we had quite a lot of theme nights at college!

P party: you had to dress as something beginning with P so I've been a Pea, pirate, penelope pitstop from Wacky Races, friends went as a parsnip, princess fiona and playboy bunny

Halloween: all the usual witches, ghosts, zombies etc. One guy dressed up as Michael Jackson zombiefied from the Thriller video which was cool

80's theme, big crimped hair neon makeup and clothes

Hawaiian theme, grass skirt coconut bikini and lots of flowers!

You can make a lot of outfits with a thick black bin liner!lol, I've dressed up in one of those (in my mispent youth). hehehehehhe. Don't have any pics though.......
Once dressed up as a vegetable, made the outfit using old carboard and painted with emulsion paint and hung around my neck like a tabbard affair. Very cheap and imaginative!

newrider.com