exciting! Just sold this photo...

joosie

lifelong sufferer of restless brain syndrome
Oct 28, 2004
New Zealand
... to Agrial, the company on the hat. A friend of a friend works at their main office, she saw the photo on my Facebook and showed it to people at work and a couple of days later the company contacted me asking to buy it for commercial purposes. The transaction happened yesterday and the most exciting bit about it is that they are planning to use it in their advertising at the World Equestrian Games! Apparently it will either be used in print form or feature in one of their promotional videos. I actually feel like a bit of a fraud cos it was a total fluke! - I was taking photos of one of the other foals and suddenly my hat was being yoinked straight off my head, I turned around and there he was right in front of the camera :D

Oh wow, that is amazing!!! Well done, doesn't matter if it was a fluke or not;) It is a gorgeous picture and I could see why they'd want it:cool:

That is just lovely - dear little foal!!

And how much are you set to make?!!

Well let's just say I am not going to be quitting my job any time soon :p but it was more than I expected!

Awww cutest photo ever! not suprised they bought it you are so talented.

If you ever come to Ireland Cyrus is ready for his close up :D

The best photos are the ones by accident.
I got contacted by a company after they found my website to test their products. We stayed in touch for a few years, I did nicely from it.

Brilliant piccy - you are very talented. Good to know that they spotted this and you are getting some well deserved wonga from them!;)

newrider.com