Exam nerves wish me luck :S

beakysian

Mar 26, 2008
Durham, UK
I'm doing my level 4 Marketing certificate and have my first modular exam today :cry: I thought I was too old for exams :eek:

Tbh I'm bricking it (as it were) as the past papers have only served to show me how little I've had time to learn, how picky the examiners are and how much of what our tutor has taught us is actually thoughts off the top of his own head - not recognised marketing theory!

I know I'm not alone, my whole class is expecting to fail but my employer are paying for this and they'll kill me!

1.30pm today - wish me luck NRs :help:

Good luck vibes coming your way :spin:

Haven't done this type of exam, but basic exam theory rules! Remember RTFQ - read the "full " question ... plan answers and budget time per mark - be ruthless and you will maximise your result by having a go at every question. The first few marks on a question are the easiest so maximise all of these. And breathe...!

Lots of good luck vibes coming your way!!!!!

Keep calm and keep your head clear, you will get there :)

Good luck I have my researchs method exam for sports therapy in 50 min I am so going to fail!!! :(

Good luck to both of you - I'm sure you'll be fine! Calluna's advice is good - especially the bit about breathing! And (this isn't as silly as it sounds): make sure you take time to plan so that your answer fits the question ...

Well my exams done now :) Didn't go as awfully as I thought it would, I'm pretty confident I got half of it right, so as long as I pass I'm not too fussed, though 70% plus would be nice! Not going to happen though sadly! Got my next exam on Friday and another on Monday eek!

Thanks everyone :) I managed to write something (don't ask me what!) for each question. Definitely did my best. Just have to wait until March, March, to get the results now. Pass mark is 50% which sounds crazy easy until you read the scathing reports from the chief examiner over the years :eek:

newrider.com