Everything

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Thought I'd do a little update on everything, save me updating the separate diaries.

I'm still hurting after my tumble, I did an hour without crutches on wedsnesday afternoon and really paid for it, woke up in the night in agony and spent most of yesterday contorting myself to try and find a way to get comfortable, flat on my back is the only way :( worst part is my hands are horribly bruised and my wrists hurt from the crutches so I feel like I can't do much of anything but the horses still need sorting and I still need to go to work, it's just all exhausting.

On a good note Jess appears completely sound, has been for a week or two now :D due to my injury she'll get another couple of weeks off but as soon as I can walk I will start taking her out in hand with me, we can rehab together :p

Hank is doing good, he's finally lost the bulge we've been battling all summer but his hairy mammoth coat has him all itchy where it's been so mild. Ed is still here but should be picked up this weekend to go home for a few months, until I'm back in the saddle properly.

Off to my old bosses house tonight for a late thanksgiving dinner, I will definitely be giving thanks for my neddies, especially Jess being sound :)

So sorry you are in pain. But wonderful about Jessey. Now we just need to both be sound at the same time!!

Reactions: Jessey
Lots more healing and pain free vibes. It must be very wearying! If I so much as end up with a bad knee or sore fingers it means everything takes way longer. Can only imagine how hampered you are. But so glad to hear Jess is on the mend too - as already said you can rehab together, soon!

Sorry to hear you are still hurting but that's great about Jess and yes that's a great way of looking at it ...rehab together:)

I haven't been on here much recently as been rushed off my feet - have you had a fall Jessey? Hope you're on the mend. xxx

I haven't been on here much recently as been rushed off my feet - have you had a fall Jessey? Hope you're on the mend. xxx
Yeah a silly little flop off ed at a virtual standstill (he just swung his quarters round, saddle slipped and I followed) and have managed to damage core muscles & sacroiliac in my pelvis :(

Yeah a silly little flop off ed at a virtual standstill (he just swung his quarters round, saddle slipped and I followed) and have managed to damage core muscles & sacroiliac in my pelvis :(

Oh no, poor you! My friend once somehow broke her foot just standing in a queue for a nightclub - someone must have trodden on her but she didn't particularly notice anything! This things can come from leftfield. Hope you're back on your feet - and in the saddle - soon.

newrider.com