Everything just got a little easier

HorseManiac

Dec 19, 2005
With Percy:)
Found percy his new home..........for life:D:D

Not sure you can get better than that!

15acres with 2 horses, worked and competed if she wants to with him... or just 1 or 2wice a week... just spoke to mum who has been onto the phone to the lady. When he needs to be retired he will stay there for life, just like I would have done... but oh well... :(

Thanks to S_F_S for finding him a home, we haven't even met the lady or the field, but me and mum trust S_F_S completley and if she thinks thats a suitable home then we will go by her word.

Mum said she sounds completely lovely and caring and very knowledgeable and she has had/got TB's!
Phew. Still upsetting, confusing, but a little easier in letting him go.

:)

You'll miss him and he'll always have a special place in your heart and memories, A. He taught you a hell of a lot but I think this is the best decision.

Hugs, sweetheart xxx

This sounds like a really good home, and I agree... if S_F_S has recommended it, it's ok. Fingers crossed for a happy ending for you both :)

That's wonderful news...we can't ask for more than a forever, loving home.
As Jane said..you'll always have a special place in your heart for Percy and he will forever be a better horse because of you and your efforts.
Hugs to you!

That is good news HM.:) You have done wonders with him and it is lovely to know that he will go to such a great home.

Hugs.xx

Anneli I can't begin to express the admiration I have for you having followed yours and Percy's story.

I think you should be very proud of yourself xx

Great that you can go and visit!:D Percy's gonna be a very happy boy. You will miss him, but you will be ok hun.

Get someone to give you a lift and come and cuddle a small hairy Fjord, she gives good cuddles.:)

I missed your last post (just had a wee look) and it sounds like you have made a very sensible decision, your safety is paramount. Well done on finding him a lovely new home and I hope he does very well in it :)

havent been on here for ages, but remember all the stories of percy.

sad to let him go, but sounds like he is going to be set up for life, which is the most important thing.

newrider.com