Ever wonder what people think of you when riding?

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Or more specifically what you say to your horse. It’s usually along the line of “well done Robin, you saved us again” “I agree, that was a killer pigeon” “just don’t look at it and it will go away” “you are so brave” “wow that was a scarey cone” “we were just about eaten there, good job” “yep that definitely wasn’t there the last time we came past”. I think I must waffle on so much he switches off 😂

Reactions: Huggy
I yabba on too, but it’s normally ‘it’s not going to eat you’, ‘I see you thinking [about spooking]’, ‘don’t be a dumb ass’ with occasional ’good girl’ thrown in and chats about the weather or how her day it going 🤣🤣

Reactions: Huggy
I think we all do it to some degree so can’t imagine anyone on a yard thinking anything of it, I’m always chatting to Belle because we go out on our own for the most part, I chat about what we can see and where we’re going or as Jessey ‘it’s not going to eat you’ is quite common along with ‘ how many times have you seen woolers before, just because that one is a different colour there’s no need for you to have a moment’ as for what anyone thinks of us, I really couldn’t care a jot.

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
newrider.com