Eva and me are back in this forum again :)

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
As i have started back riding Eva I thought I would post here. Today she was very calm and happy to walk in the school with me. But it feels strange to be back in the saddle rather like I am perched on top of the saddle than sitting into it. I also ache a lot too.

My body has forgotten how to ride it seems :giggle: If she spooks I am going to be off. But strangely in my five months of not riding my confidence seems better at the moment. So much so that I am wanting to go hacking which would mean the main road :unsure:

I am going to start back having lessons in the next month hopefully till then we are plodding around the paddocks and lanes. Here some pics of the love of my life from today :)

001-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

003-10.jpg

Great pics again! I also have felt lately, since riding xander really, that I'm 'on' the saddle rather than in it. I had wondered at the weight thing - I'm at my heaviest riding wise so wondered if the fat could be stopping my legs from moulding around him properly! I don't know, but it does feel odd - hopefully it will get better with more riding & more weight loss either way!
Still well jel' at how easy it must be to mount unlike my epic climb!!! ;) :D

Looking good .... Eva is just a total sweetheart :wub:

I think it always feels weird when you get back in the saddle after a long break, but after a few rides it all starts to gel again ... check you out wanting to get out hacking !!

newrider.com