Equine Rehabilitation

emz12345

Mar 7, 2021
Hello,

I am completing a project for Welsh bac. I have created a short survey to find out opinions from people within the equine industry - theme - equine hydrotherapy/experiences with a tendon injury - how they rehabilitate the injury.

I would really appreciate if you could take some time to complete my survey as this project is worth 50% of my overall grade!

If you have not had a horse obtain a tendon injury in your care - please skip to the question stating 'What's your opinion on hydrotherapy for horses?'

https://forms.gle/2Ns8yP4c8y3sF2Vy7

Many thanks,

Emily :))

Reactions: MrA
You speak in code (wtf is "Welsh bac"?).

It might be nice, before you blag opinions off folk, to introduce yourself. Take an interest in the forum. Just a thought.

As for hydrotherapy in horses - great if you have access to a heated swimming pool otherwise it is feckin' freezin' in the Atlantic Ocean at 60 degrees (latitude) North.

Reactions: lauren123
Hello,

I am completing a project for Welsh bac. I have created a short survey to find out opinions from people within the equine industry - theme - equine hydrotherapy/experiences with a tendon injury - how they rehabilitate the injury.

I would really appreciate if you could take some time to complete my survey as this project is worth 50% of my overall grade!

If you have not had a horse obtain a tendon injury in your care - please skip to the question stating 'What's your opinion on hydrotherapy for horses?'

https://forms.gle/2Ns8yP4c8y3sF2Vy7

Many thanks,

Emily :))
I've completed it, what are you looking at specifically with your project?

Some of the questions were a little limiting for example did they recover yes or no. Perhaps fully, partially or no would be a better range of answers? Anyway I'm just critiquing as we do this as part of my uni studies so feel free to ignore if you don't want to hear it.

Hydrotherapy is a really interesting topic so I'm sure your project will be a good read 🙂

You speak in code (wtf is "Welsh bac"?).

It might be nice, before you blag opinions off folk, to introduce yourself. Take an interest in the forum. Just a thought.

As for hydrotherapy in horses - great if you have access to a heated swimming pool otherwise it is feckin' freezin' in the Atlantic Ocean at 60 degrees (latitude) North.
It's Welsh baccalaureate (sp?) I think - secondary/college course I think. I think there's a Scottish one too, don't know about English.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com